12 Weeks Of Conversion Optimization
I got accepted to the CXL Institute’s conversion optimisation mini-degree scholarship program. It’s one of the most thorough conversion rate optimisation training programs in the world. The program run online and covers 78 hours and 59 minutes of content over 12 weeks. As part of the scholarship, I have to write an essay (🎓) about what I learn each week. Here is everything I have written so far…
- Improving Conversion Is A Diagnostic Process
- What is Conversion Rate Optimisation?
- Landing Page Fundamentals for Product People
- A Landing Page Conversion Teardown In 20 Questions
- Conversion Optimisation Is About Much More Than Design 🎓
- Improving Conversion For Small Businesses That Don’t Have Enough Traffic For AB Testing 🎓
- Use Google Analytics To See Where Your Best Traffic Is Coming From 🎓
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Only Makes Sense If You Have 1000 Transactions A Month 🎓
- Building A Micro Funnel: Leads From Your Website In 2 Steps 🎓
- How Long Do I Need To Run An A/B Test For? 🎓
- Improving Your Conversion Rate (Part 1) 🎓
- A Repeatable Metric for Usability 🎓
- Listening To What People Say 🎓
- Improving Your Conversion Rate (Part 2) 🎓
- Everything I Know About Conversion Rate Optimisation🎓
- Optimizing Retention🎓
Projects I Am Currently Working On
I want to apply what I learn as quickly as possible so that I learn from actual experience as opposed to just doing course work. These are real client projects I’m working on at the moment.
- Sandalia Tour – Motorbike tours in Italy (treatment in progress 🖌)
- Mobile First – A dev shop (research has begun 📚)
- TaskSift – Ticket triage for digital product people (the design has begun 🎨)
⚠️ I am fully booked at the moment. If you would like me to help your business improve their conversion rate please join my list and I will get in touch two weeks before I am next available.
Sign up below.