I got accepted to the CXL Institute’s growth marketing mini-degree scholarship program.
The program runs online and covers 112 hours of content over 12 weeks. As part of the scholarship, I had to write an essay each week.
Here is what I learned
- The product growth mindset
- Getting press
- Landing page optimization
- Email marketing laws
- Avoid wasting time testing inconsequential stuff when growing a product
- Running surveys
- Product messaging
- Marketing analytics
- Google f@$%*#! tag manager
- Customers sign up and don’t use the product
I got to week 10 and then I had to pause the program because I got busy. Unfortunately, I never resumed the project. I would like to finish it someday.