It’s hard to keep up with all the AI updates and news at the moment. To help sift through the noise, here is my collection of the best resources for integrating AI into your work.
Learning how to prompt better
- Learn Prompting – The most comprehensive course on prompt engineering I’ve found online
- Elvis Saravia‘s Prompt Engineering Guide
- AIPRM – A comprehensive collection of prompts.
- Official examples – The GPT-3 Sandbox usecase examples
Finding AI tools and use cases
- The AI exchange
- Igniter’s list of tools
- Tools for humans
- Andie brocklehurst’s collection
Growing AI tech responsibly
- Synthetic Humanity: AI & What’s At Stake – This episode does an excellent job of explaining the harms that may come with this technology as it matures.
- FTC’s marketing guidelines for people building AI stuff.
- Is A.I. Art Stealing from Artists? One could argue that every image a generative tool produces “is an infringing, derivative work.”
- The Contradictions of Sam Altman, AI Crusader A Wall Street Journal article looking at how the CEO behind ChatGPT navigates the line between developing artificial intelligence on the cutting edge and pushing technology to dystopia.
Let me know if you know any other resources you think should be on the list.
Past Link Collections
- Storytelling in marketing links – There are a collection of posts at the end of this page on telling better stories as a business.
- User retention reading list – I used to get asked how to learn more about user retention and what resources are available. So I put together a reading list around user retention
- Growing Tiny Businesses – This is a collection of different posts about the various aspect of growing small businesses I’ve written over the last few years.